RJ Heating Answers Questions About Your Common Furnace Problems
Having issues with your furnace? Here are a few questions we receive about common furnace problems at RJ Heating and Air Conditioning. Read our free, professional advice below if you’re experiencing an issue. If it doesn’t fix the problem, call us at 414-463-1140 and we’ll send a technician to your home right away to diagnose your system and suggest the correct furnace repair if needed.
1. My heat went out—what should I do?
2. My home always feels cold. Do I need a bigger furnace?
3. Can I save money by closing vents in rooms I don’t use?
4. How often should I change my air filter?
5. Does a clean air filter mean my air is clean?
6. How long should my furnace last?
Still Need More Heating Help?
If you still have more questions about common furnace problems or how to keep your heat running efficiently, get in touch with RJ Heating today. Call us at 414-463-1140 or use our online form to send us your question, or to schedule heating service or furnace repair. We’ll reach out with answers right away.