Air Conditioner Service Questions? Find the Answer in Our FAQs
You count on your air conditioner to keep you cool all summer—but do you know what to do when problems arise? Count on the Carrier® pros at RJ Heating and Air Conditioning to be your best resource when it comes to your comfort. Our experts share some of our best air conditioner tips below. Read them over, then call us for more information at 414-463-1140.
1. Why is my A/C running but not cooling?
2. How can I keep my home cool this summer without expensive energy bills?
3. Can an air conditioner really cause a summer cold?
4. My air conditioner is frozen—what should I do?
5. Do I need to cover my air conditioner in winter?
6. Can I use a window air conditioner if I don’t have central air?
Still Have More A/C Questions?
If you still have more questions about how to keep cool this summer, or would like to schedule air conditioner service or repair, get in touch with RJ Heating today. Call us at 414-463-1140 or use our online form to send us your question—one of our comfort specialists will reach out with answers.